Sunday 18 December 2011

First Blog Ever....

I'm starting this blog more to be accountable to myself in my training for IM Lake Placid.  I've started reading a book entitled "You Are an Ironman" by Jacques Steinberg, and the athletes that he's following are either writing blogs or have journals.  I used to be pretty committed about logging my workouts, but in between starting a new business, still working my other full-time job and training, that went by the wayside.  No more!  Serious training begins December 26 -- and I'll start that with a local Boxing Day 10-Miler race that is tough, but awesome!  Providing all goes well and I stay healthy, I want a personal best.  I'll let you know how that goes.

If I suck at this blog thing, let me know and tell me what I should/shouldn't be doing.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment